macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Deep Deon
    The White Bar
    Hi all, I'd just like to know what the little white vertical bar that appears on the left of all of my tracks in the arrange window is. It first appeared after I had reset my MIDI drivers. It hasn't affected performance or composition just yet, but I figure it must be an indicator of something. How can I remove it? Also, since I'd reset my drivers, I get a little pop-up when I open LP8 that tells me my Korg KONTROL49 is...basically missing. The pop-up actually appears [b]4[/b] times (after I click OK, it shows up 3 more times, requiring me to click OK through each one). However, my Korg still functions just fine anyway. Any ideas on how I can fix [i]that[/i] problem as well? Thank you everyone! Deep Deon
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: The White Bar
    Hi Deep Deon, Can you post a picture of your screen to show us what the white bar looks like? You can take a screen shot by pressing Cmnd-shift-3 or Cmnd-shift-4 and rubberband selecting the area. The picture will then appear on the desktop. You can upload the picture to [url]http://imageshack.us/[/url] and post the direct link in your post by clicking on "Add Image" and pasting the URL of the picture. Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    Hi Deep Deon, Try to control-click on the Track Header or on a Track Name and choose "Configure Tracj Header". Make sure that "Track Color Bars" is unchecked. It could be that... if not, please upload a picture like Rounik suggested. For your second problem, open your environment and go to the "All Objects" layer. Do you see more than one "Kontrol 49" there ? Christian
  • mtec
    sounds to me that the colors that appear on the left of the tracks denote that the tracks are controlled by a midi controller. i get the same with my yamaha 01x controller.i may be wrong though.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: