macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Adriano
    Anyway to split notes when using the chord memorizer?
    Hi Steve/guys, Before I post my question, just a quick compliment to tell you how awesome your material is. I have just about every tutorial series in terms of music production that you and macprovideo have created. I really enjoy subtly using the chord memorizer in my productions, as I am a far more astute guitarist than pianist, and the memorizer helps me to phrase my keyboard work and get quick ideas a lot easier sometimes. The question I have though, is I would like to investigate if one is able to use the chord memorizer in a way that instead of the midi notes appearing as one note per programmed key which I find limiting, if it is possible that when I record the midi, it can record as the individual notes that reflect the programmed chords. This will allow me to be a lot more flexible in changing the individual note parameters such as velocity and note length to ultimitally give the programmed performance a much more realistic/human feel. I look forward to your response and once again - thanks a mil to you and the guys for taking me to the next level! :) Adriano
  • Doug
    Re: Anyway to split notes when using the chord memorizer?
    Go to the clicks & ports screen of the environment and place the chord memorizer anywhere between the physical input and the sequencer input. You'll get all the output notes of the chord memorizer recorded.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: