macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Braden
    Key Commands
    Hi I was using some of the midi key commands from the Mastering Logic video, which were quite helpful, but I'm finding that when I hit the key command for 'stop' on my kybd, it doesn't stop recording.....and a few times, appears to freeze the whole system, but eventually [30 secs of so], it stops.... I only have 1.5 gig of ram at present and no seperate drive for audio files. Is this part of the problem? This is with only 1 track of audio running. Any ideas? Thanks
  • Christian L
    Re: Key Commands
    1.5 gig of RAM is more than enough to record play one audio track! Is this happening every time that you press the key command ? It is normal that Logic takes a few seconds to create the overview of the recorded file, but you should have a window with a progress bar.
  • Braden
    Re: Key Commands
    no, it doesn't happen every time........usually after 3-4 takes.....sometimes more. And the overview does happen after the 'freeze' stops... To be more accurate, it seems to 'stick' in record mode, and ignores the key command to stop......
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: