macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Denoiser Plug-In
    Hi Jodie, The only reason i can think of would be that when removing hiss/static, the frequency of that hiss static is taken out as well as any of the voice that overlap with that frequency band... but i didn't notice any "reverbish" type sound...perhaps your ears are sharper than mine? Actually: Have you muted the original vocals tracks? Otherwise, like in the project you gave me, both will play back and create a kind of chorus effect. I manually muted the original tracks and kept the stp'd tracks during playback of the whole song. Also, try solo'ing and comparing the two vocal tracks (original and STP version). Cheers Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, What's up? Yeah, that's what I thought about when the hiss/static was taken out: the frequency. I've muted everything, soloed everything, just the STP tracks sound more, as you said, chorus-y! I don't know. It's just a demo song for now, so maybe the hiss/static isn't that bad. I mean, I think it's time I bought a half-decent audio interface:) Thanks for all your help again. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    No Problem Jodie... By the way, I didn't think the hiss was too bad at all, especially considering it's a demo! What you could do is automate the levels in the gaps to make it less apparent. I don't think it takes away from the song though. :-) Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, Yeah, it's just a demo for now, but I like the STP vocals better now, so it's all good:) I'm going back home to Canada tomorrow, YIPPY:), so I'll pm you with some more questions in a couple of weeks:) Thanks again man. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Jodie, Glad all is well! Have a lovely time back home. Take care, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: