macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Pro
    Key Change Problems
    When I preview apple loops there is a play in original key button on the lower right hand corner of the screen. When I drag the loop into my arrangement, it automatically plays in the key of C. How do I change the key of the song and how do I utilize various loops in different keys all within one song? Thank you! This is frustrating me! nbd
  • Logic Pro
    Re: Key Change Problems
    In addition, the key of the various loops (apple loops) are not always what they say they are. They'll say they're an A and they're really an E. What's going on? nbd
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi nbd you can change the key in the Global tracks. By default it is set to C. Press "G" to open the Global yracks or click on the global tracks disclosure arrow at the top of the Track List in the Arrange area. Cheers Rounik
  • Logic Pro
    Yes, I understand I can change the overall key of the song... but why are the apple loops recorded in the wrong key? While previewing them in the apple loop browser... some play in the right key and some do not. And then above and beyond that... how do I change the key of various sections (regions) within one song? Oh... and by the by... I wrote my name as Logic Pro by accident... I thought they were asking for name of the forum... obviously, I am far from pro. Thanks for any and all help. nbd
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi nbd, There are quite e few users here with "Logic" in their name. :-) You can change this in "forum settings (change your forum alias)... I don't know which loops you mean... can you list a couple recorded in the wrong key. You can create nodes in the global tracks and therefore change key of the whole project at different points of the project, or click on a region and in the region parameters box in the Inspector you can choose to transpose the selected region(s). I'd really recommend the Logic 101: Core Logic 8 tutorial: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/Logic8101[/url] If you have any more questions let us know! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: