macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Danny
    Can anyone help me with Time Streching
    Can anyone help me with Time Streching,I need to put a vocal sample over my track but the sample is too slow.thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Can anyone help me with Time Streching
    Hi & welcome to the forums! There are a few ways to do this. Here's a quick way to time stretch an audio sample. Hold down Option (alt) and stretch the sample from the lower right corner as desired. Alternatively, if you know the original tempo of the sample, change the tempo of the project to match the sample's tempo and make the sample into an Apple Loop by selecting the audio region, and choosing: Region > Add to Apple Loops Library... Once you've transformed the sample in to an Apple loop it will time stretch automatically to fit the tempo (and key if desired) of your Logic project. I'd really recommend checking out the Logic 101: Core Logic 8 tutorial if you're interested: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/Logic8101[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • Danny
    `ok thank you very much,i think i might buy the tutorial if you think it will help.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi, If you're fairly new to Logic 8 then IMHO that's the best video tutorial to get you up and running in no time & it's great value for money too! Check out the contents, preview videos and reviews (all on the page I linked in my previous post). Videos 42-52 and 72-78 show you in detail the different ways to time stretch and create your own custom Apple Loops in Logic 8. Let us know how you get on & if you have any other questions. Cheers Rounik
  • Danny
    Thanks Mate.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: