macProVideo.com
Forums
  • toine
    remove selected automation
    Hi, I'm going to try to explain is clearily hopefully you know what I mean. So here's my question: I start to automate and start with pan for example. After that I choose a to automate the formant of a vocal tranformer. When I want to automate a next feature and I want to select a new one in the drop down menu for automation, Pan en Formant will be at the bottom of the list, which is good because those are the ones I automate already. Now my question is, if I want to erase my pan automate I don't know what to do to get it out of the list at the bottom of the drop down menu. I hope anyone understood my problem ;-) Thx Antoine
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: remove selected automation
    Hi Antoine, Yup! I understand you :-) How did you delete the automation? If you delete the automation by choosing: Options > Track Automation > delete currently visible automation data of current track then in the track's automation drop down menu the automated parameter will not show in the bottom of the list. If you delete the automation data by selecting it and pressing the delete key then it will still be visible in the drop down menu. Let me know if that works for you. Cheers Rounik
  • toine
    That is the solution I guess I tried to do it like this: If you delete the automation data by selecting it and pressing the delete key then it will still be visible in the drop down menu. But quit shure the first one will work, I will test it 2night Thx a lot
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem! Let me know if it works for you tonight :-) Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: