macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Simon
    Ultrabeat Video
    Can someone tell me if 'Ultrabeat Unleashed' has been updated to take account of the changes in L8. In fact, would it be possible to submit a list showing which vids are L7 based and which L8? Cheers, Simon (London UK)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Ultrabeat Video
    Hi Simon, Yes, Ultrabeat Unleashed "Fully updated for use with Logic 8 (still pertinent to Logic 7)." [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/ultrabeat[/url] Some of the videos show both the L7 and L8 interface, so it's not as easy as providing a list of videos that are based in one or the other versions. However, check out: the interface videos (1-4) Sidechains (07) Geography lesson (20) Full view - grid mode (24) Multi-channel outputs (33) I've just checked this manually - so i hope I covered all bases. I'd also like to add that if you are new to the Ultrabeat Unleashed video, the rest of the tutorials are top notch and are completely applicable to Ultrabeat in L7 and L8. Let us know if you need any further help. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: