macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rasycuy
    how to send files.and how to save logic files to share with writ
    when get logic files from other users,they all load saying files damaged?The only way I get the files is to burn each track.What are we doing wrong.We both have logic.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: how to send files.and how to save logic files to share with
    Hi & Welcome to the forums! I assume you are using Logic 8.0.2? Is your friend using the same version? Do you use the same plug-ins? What version of OS X are you using? What is the exact error message? The .logic file is damaged or Files Missing? Are you receiving only the .logic file or the whole project folder with sub folders? Here are my tips: 1. When saving your Logic project, make sure you tick save assets (e.g. audio files and samples specific to YOUR system) 2. Save the logic project. 3. Go to a Finder window and find the project folder. 4. Inside should be your .logic project file, an Audio Files folder, a Project file backups folder, and Undo Data folder and perhaps a Bounces folder and Samples folder etc, too. 5. Copy the main folder to a USB stick, burn to CD or DVD or compress the folder and send via the internet. (To compress the folder: Ctrl-click on the folder and select "Compress *****" Hope that helps? Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: