macProVideo.com
Forums
  • robbzz11
    Logic Nodes
    The TNT from Scott Frieman was very useful as I just got a macbook pro set it up as he suggested everything seemed ok My G5 recognized the macbook and the arrows turned green so must be sync ok. But that it !!.. the buttons are not turning full green as in the video and checking the CPU I have no activity on the node Can't figure out what I missed any help ??
  • Vawymia
    Re: Logic Nodes
    Here are a couple of things to check: -- Are you running version 8.0.2 of Logic on the main computer and 8.0.2 of Node on the node computer? -- Sometimes, the arrows turn green, but the button doesn't turn green until you actually run the sequence and Logic starts using the node. -- Try creating a bunch of tracks with ES2s installed on each one. Turn on the Node Button and see if it works. If so, everything is working properly. -- Beyond that, it could be a communication problem between your computers. Make sure you are running on a Gigabit network, that nothing else is running on the network, and that you do not have a hardware or software firewall on either end of the network. Hope that helps!
  • robbzz11
    Hi Thanks for the reply well it turned out to be a communication problem. I took what i thought was a Gigabit cable out of my cable box.(i have enough spare cables to start a shop!!) LOL it was communicating, as the node arrows turned green but obviously was not allowing data through. Bought a new gigabit cable and now every thing works ok. Wow it;s great!! NO MORE FREEZE BUTTONS !! Thanks to TNT for a great tip.
  • Vawymia
    So glad it worked out. Have fun!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: