macProVideo.com
Forums
  • danishgreg
    Record from Ultrabeat with sidechain
    Excuse me maybe I have missed something. I sidechain a part and tweak it in Ultrabeat . How do I then record the part into the arrange page . If I place the part onto the arrange page the tweaked part isn`t there .I have tried busses etc but no success. Keep the music flowing good luck everyine Greg
    Record from Ultrabeat with sidechain
    Excuse me maybe I have missed something. I sidechain a part and tweak it in Ultrabeat . How do I then record the part into the arrange page . If I place the part onto the arrange page the tweaked part isn`t there .I have tried busses etc but no success. Keep the music flowing good luck everyine Greg
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Record from Ultrabeat with sidechain
    Hi Greg, I'm not sure I understand you fully. You side chain an audio signal to OSC 1 in Ultrabeat to trigger a sound. You create a sequence in the step sequencer in UB for that voice. When playing back the sequence in Logic, you can hear the audio part triggering the voice? Drag the pattern to the Arrange and switch off UB's sequence (power button). Play the region in Logic and you will hear the side chained audio being triggered as long as that audio region is also in the Arrange too at. e.g. if your UB region starts at Bar 1 and finishes at bar 17 and the audio region (the sidechain trigger) starts at Bar 9 and finishes at Bar 17 you will only hear the sidechain voice betwen bars 9-17. Sidechaining is a realtime process... Let me know if that helps (or not)... Rounik
  • danishgreg
    Many thanks.Not paying attention again. Thanks for everything
    Many thanks.Not paying attention again. Thanks for everything
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem Greg! Take care, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: