macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Podoguo
    Surround Output EQ
    Hello How do i add an EQ to an Output while working in Surround? I simply can't add one in Logic Pro 8. Thank you for help. .christian
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Surround Output EQ
    Hi christian, To add an EQ (for example Channel EQ) to the Output of a surround project, click on an Empty Insert rectangle and select EQ > Channel EQ > Multi Mono Cheers Rounik
  • Podoguo
    Hej Rounik Thanx for your reply. The problem is, that i cant't insert an EQ to the sourround-outs: 1-6. (As shown in one of the mac pro video tutorials for logic 7). Why isn't it possible for Logic Pro 8? Where's my mistake. Thanx again. .christian
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Christian, I think I understand... As far as I know you can insert plug-ins on the Master Output but not the surround outputs 1-6. But, using one multi-mono Channel EQ you can adjust the EQ individually for each output. Open the plug-in and select "Configuration" and set the outputs accordingly and then you can adjust the eq accordingly depending on which tab you select. Let me know if that helps. Cheers Rounik
  • Podoguo
    Hej Rounik You're a genius. Works great. Thank you very much! Have a good day/night .christian
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Christian! Glad you got it sorted. :-) Enjoy Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: