macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rasydye
    blank channel strip on main output
    hello, in a particular Logic 8 session, i can't see the buttons on the channel strip of the main output. the only difference i have with this session is that one track i am using is rewired from reason. the channel strip of that reason rack is also blank. but i can still control the reason track in reason. but with the main output, i now can't cnotrol clips or add any final processing. are there any ideas to help me with this issue? thank you so much! cx
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: blank channel strip on main output
    Hi, I'm not a rewire kind a guy so I can't test this out - but a similar thing happens when you have a surround channel strip in your project. Open the Mixer and check if any channels are surround enabled - if they are you can either turn them back into mono/stereo by clicking on the mono/stereo button at the bottom left of the channel strip or... you should see that although Output 1-2 has no insert slots, the Master channel now contains Insert slots instead. You can use these to add effects processing to your project. Cheers Rounik
  • Rasydye
    thank you so much! i think that is the problem! thanks again!! cx
  • Rounik Admin
    My pleasure! Do let me know if it solves the issue. :-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: