macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cajypiu
    OSX 10.5.5
    Just thought I'd let those who don't know it's out and running no probs on my rig. Cheers, John
  • Christian L
    Re: OSX 10.5.5
    Hey, thanks for the info YADJ! I'll try it out and tell you if everything is running smoothly.
  • Doug
    Thanks YADJ. I was waiting for an "it's okay" from somebody. I installed it just after reading your message and all seems fine here, too.
  • Cajypiu
    In fact, it's even fixed things... my computer now boots properly for a change :)
  • Cajypiu
    No worries Doug :) He who dares and all that!
  • Cajypiu
    OK... he who dares can sometimes find him/ herself in quicksand! Looks like 10.5.5 broke my Battery 3, Kontakt 3 and Elektrik Piano plugs.
  • Christian L
    Everything is running fine with the new update. YADJ, did you solve your NI problems ? If not, maybe you could take a look in the AU validation window to see if the plugins are validated and checked. Christian
  • Cajypiu
    Hi Christian, thanks for the suggestion. I had a quick look in there but everything appears to pass. For some reason, I don't think it's the plug in, just it's root library reference structure. I've managed to get Battery to behave itself, Kontakt 3 is a little more finicky but appears on the whole to work. Elektrik piano won't even let me in to it to try and change it's default library position... I can open it in standalone mode and then as soon as I hit file or go to the preferences... it locks me out saying "FATAL ERROR: Initialization failed! Nonexistent or Corrupt Library. Set the correct path in the options... etc etc" But it won't let me close that window to go in to the options as in it properly locks me out. Trilogy is also really unstable now BUT Omnisphere rocks! ps.. tried trashing prefs and repairing permissions etc. pss.... why do germans have to shout in their error messages... FATAL ERROR VHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IZ OUTSIDE OF ZE NORMAL OPERATING BEHAVIOURS...
  • z
    Hi YADJ, I got a macbook air (os x 10.6.8) and I am trying to install elektrik piano and have the same issue that you had back than. Did you find any solution? I would love to use this vst. zoltan
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi z, Are you wishing to use Elektrik Piano as a VST or AU? What DAW are you using? Have you tried updating Elektrik Piano to the latest version?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: