macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Podoguo
    Surround Logic Pro - Compressor????
    How do i creat a Dolby-Sourround-file that i can burn on a DVD-R? I have done a sourround mix with logic. Now do i have to export it to Compressor? And how do i set it up? Thank you for help. .christian
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Surround Logic Pro - Compressor????
    Hi Christian, Bounce the surround stems from Logic (File > Bounce...) and import them into Compressor and use the Dolby Digital Professional 5.1 setting to encode them for DVD-A. I haven't tried this myself, but believe it should work fine. Let me how that works for you. Cheers Rounik
  • Podoguo
    Hi Rounik Thank you for your reply. This is exactly how it works. But there is a final trick if you wish to burn a Dolby-Surround-DVD. You have to option-drag the AC3 file into Toast. This is crucial: if you simply drag it, Toast will collapse it to stereo! Well, sometimes i wish it was easier... Have a good day/night. .christian
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Christian, Glad it's working & thanks for the useful tip! I think Waveburner, at some point in the future, will support Dolby-Surround-DVD. Thanks, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: