macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zihymua
    Re: Exs24 can it load quantum leap sounds???
    I beleive the new Snow Leopard OSx coming in January with the new option GRAND CENTRAL will be a really good thing for music people, to know about it go on Apple site and in the search window type SNOW LEOPARD and you will see nice nice thing coming soon from it Alrobi
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alrobi, Thanks for the info on Snow Leopard. Looks good! Here's the link: [url]http://www.apple.com/macosx/snowleopard/[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Steeve, Because of compatibility, have you considered getting a Firewire 400 as your main external drive... this may resolve the data transfer problems and other issues you have experienced... Not as nice as a mac pro tower, I agree, but considerably less expensive... Just a thought... Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Steeve, @ Steeve, does your Lacie drive have a FW400 port and FW800 or only one FW800?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bj, Interesting idea - I've never considered using a FW800 connection to a FW400 - the other way around, yes... I wonder if this is the issue? Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounik, I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was... or at least part of the issue... Compatibility is Sooo Important in this digital age. Cheers, Bj
  • logic pro 8
    Yes, I'm using a 400 cable in a 400 input on lacie, aldo it can run up to 800 with a 800 input and cable, so I guess thats out of the deal, I mean cause... Annyboddy knows if mac s got plans to incorporate Native instruments linking in logic?? Everybody tels me there not compatible in theory but work in practice... It would be good to mak'em work for good, like full compatible Kontakt....(mabe since my version is , well you know like a gost, thats the bug. !!) Musicians like me are not riche and we try our best. I bought Logic pro 8, and I taught that would be all i need, so far thats pretty close to my bet. But who can compet with quantum leep orchestral sounds!! Annyway if i can quite my day job cause music becoms a full time thing, I'l buy everything from quantum leap... Thanks for the tips again..I'll keep running my freez files for now. Thanks guys Steeve
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: