macProVideo.com
Forums
  • ck2008
    Re: AIFF & OVW Files
    Sorry i did that, i didn't realise i had to select my sound card again.. have uploaded 2 files, as you can see - sometimes if i double click enough times the wave form will show however i still wont be able to access the functions. however if i just double click once no wave form will show nor will i be able to access the functions. Nothing is in my bin, both of these are new project files. [img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j93/chriskaye/Picture2.png[/img] [img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j93/chriskaye/Picture1.png[/img]
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi ck2008, Thanks. So even though you've saved your project file and then imported the mp3's... there is nothing in your audio bin?
  • ck2008
    okay so i just realised that when i start an empty project rather than using my default template that i made, and i import audio files, everything seems to be working fine. so it must have something to do with the template that i created ?
  • Zihymua
    Hi, have you tried to make the conversion in iTune first to see if it work, for me the simple way some time it is the best, iTune app it is made to do conversion and if your not able to converted it , you have a wrong file i believe AlRobi
  • Rounik Admin
    iTunes is great - but Logic does do the job well enough to convert mp3's to uncompressed audio (99% of the time ;-) ck2008, did you create this template originally in Logic 7? Might be worth re-creating the template and testing out the import of mp3's. Glad it's working in a new project though! Let us know how you get on. Cheers Rounik
  • ck2008
    Nope i created it in logic 8... Will re try creating another template and see how i go, thanks for all the help anyway !
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem... I'm curious as to how things work for you with other templates so do keep us posted :-) Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: