macProVideo.com
Forums
  • NONOJO
    MERGE 2 SESSIONS ??
    Guys, Iv teamed up with another prodcer that is using Logic 8 as well. We were merging one of his sessions into one of my session. It was hrs of saving each Ch strip ,transfering one Ch strip @ a time & copy pasting each Sequence one @ a time. Evey time i copied the enviorment & pasted it , it went well but had to go in the arrange page & match up each Ch one by one .Which confused me since there were already exsiting audio & inst ch in the session we were working in . There has to be a easier way .. How can one transfer sessions between each other , while keeping the track intact , the whole enviorment , The arrange page , automation & all ? Merge 2 sessions ?? Thnx in advance ,, JAY
  • PRODONAUT
    Re: MERGE 2 SESSIONS ??
    I've been on the hunt for this solution as well. Being a former DP user, I really miss being able to import multiple sequences into one project. Final Cut can do this with multiple sequences as well. Indeed there has to be a better way.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi guys, I hope the Logic developers are working on a more elegant way, but I posted this yesterday which deals with the copying / pasting the audio configuration (all channel strip settings). [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=12630[/url] You can copy multiple regions across tracks (I also mention that in the above post). You can import Environment layers: In the Environment choose Options > Import Environment > Layer... From the main menu: File > Project settings > Import settings... you can import a variety of aspects from another project, like screenset, hypersets, transform sets etc. But I agree, it would be nice to have a more streamlined way to merge projects... Hope the above helps, Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    You can transfer track automation to another project by moving all the automation to the region on the track and then copying the region to the new project: Select track and choose Options > Track Automation > Move all track automation data to region Copy the region to the new project and then you can choose: Options > Track Automation > Move all region control data to track automation Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: