macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    2 controllers
    Hi Guys how do i set up 2 controllers? i have a yamaha 01x and a cme controller keyboard. everytime i try to asign a control message say for cutoff on the es1 with the cme the 01x midi 4 jumps in instead of the cme. is there something i should do to seperate these controllers. i would like to use the cme keyboard an assign different parameters with soft synths and just use the 01x as a mixer and sound-card.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: 2 controllers
    Hi mtec, How are the two controllers connected to your mac? Have you set the two controllers to different MIDI channels? Cheers Rounik
  • mtec
    Re: 2 controllers
    Hi, the cme uf5 is connected via usb and the 01x is connected via firewire.the 01x has a midi ch for remote functions(transport) Midi 1, midi 2 & 3 are for the two physical midi in,out ports midi 4 is for the studio manager app that i do not use and i have disconected the cable for that in the envirioment.The cme keyboard does not appear in the controller list which is a shame i hope apple will add this in future updates.i have tried changing the cme to m ch 2 but when i try to asign anything the 01x seems to take over. Any ideas?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: