macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Combining CC values into 1 fader
    Hi Alan, Please start a new thread for your question. Steve K's original question is completely different to your queries. Steve K is essentially asking about a method to map two CC controls to one fader which can then be assigned to one physical fader on a MIDI Controller. It's a specific technical question. Alan, your question, seems to be asking what the topic of the September/October TNT is, and whether it can be applied to Logic own instruments and not only 3rd party instruments. Please do start a new thread, as this thread is becoming increasingly confusing to read through and keep track of ;-) It will also give the appropriate space and answers to your questions that they deserve. Thanks :-) Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Ok here's what happened. I got a reply to my post in my e-mail and I thought it was an answer to my question. I never subscribed to his post but I got an e-mail as a reply to his post and I thought it was an answer to my question. If i didn't subscribe to the post to start with. Then it's a technical problem in sending out messages into the e-mail system. Sense it wasn't answered to start with I thought it was the answer. I won't do it again. Sincerely, Alan Warrick
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alan, Sure, no problem :-) I only meant it as a helpful nudge to start a new thread. No harm done. I simply got confused reading through the thread. Take care ;-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: