macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    Wave Burner
    Hello, do you know how to update the track list so the regions are the same as the tracks one track per region? Thanks, Alan
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Wave Burner
    Hi Alan, I'm not sure I understand... can you explain in more detail please? Best Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Hi Alan, Do you mean if you cut up a region (=1 track; let's say you cut up that region into 3 parts for that 1 track song), are you asking how to put those 3 separate regions within that track back together to make 1 region? Jodie
  • dynamicalan
    Rounik, I noticed that the Tracks were not the same as the Regions after adding tracks files. i tried to update them but found the only way is to open another file. Thanks, Alan
  • Jehubyi
    Hi Alan, That sounds confusing, because in Waveburner, don't REGIONS=TRACKS???? They're the same thing, right? I'm not sure how your regions and tracks are different??????? Have to wait for Master Rounik to explain this one:) hahahaha (Gotta love that dude, eh:)) Talk soon. Jodie
  • dynamicalan
    No Sir they aren't the same. You can have many regions on one track and one region can span across several tracks. When you ad a file it's brought in as a region not a track. When you paste in a bunch of regions into a new document they show up as tracks and regions. Sincerely, AW
  • Jehubyi
    Hi Alan, I understand that you can have many regions within a single track, but isn't it also true that when import a file it is added as both a region and a track at the same time? That's where I got confused with your original question. Thanks. Jodie
  • dynamicalan
    jodie, I don't think so but it may be effected by the use of region plugins. I really don't know which track they added regions are assigned to.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alan, what do you mean the regions are different to the tracks??? waveburner has two tracks. This allows you to overlap / fade between one region and another. The two regions being on separate tracks. The CD Tracks window in the bottom middle of the interface shows you how the regions will be arranged on your finished CD. If you click on a Region name and select the "Region Plug-Ins" Tab (bottom right) then you will see the plug-ins associated with that region. The other tab, "Mix Plug-Ins" will apply plug-in effects to all the regions (CD Tracks) in your project. In the following example 03 ancient metals is the second region and therefore second CD Track. You may also notice I have a Delay designer placed on that region, not on the entire mix. [img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9429/picture4zu3.png[/img] Hope that helps, Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Rounik, thanks I will look at that. Can you tell me if there is a channel strip useful in bringing back the sound quality back in if you record from speaker into the mic on a laptop computer. It seems to not work well and I have been looking for a solution using plugins. Thanks, Alan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: