• Funkymonkey
    Re: Remix Contest
    Definitely! Can't wait!
  • ken
    October's almost over! Hope it's getting close =D
  • djwhiterabbit_oc
    All the contestants who met the deadline, submitting there remix, should be entitled to at least one free Mac Pro Video of there choice as a reward for their patience.
  • Martin
    How about a 50% off ... don't forget I still have to pay trainer royalties and the bandwidth, so it costs quite a bit to give away tutorials ... But yeah, I totally understand and agree I've dropped the ball by making you all wait. It's because of all my irons in the fire right now. But I do feel bad about it ... and will try my best to make it up to you!!!
  • karlos hano
    Top 10 !!!! :D:D:D:D Thanks Martin. I'm sure everyone is just grateful for the opportunity you guys gave us! :)
  • Wednesday till I die
    Oh brill, are the top 10 listed anywhere then? 50% off a vid, that would be awesome.
  • Stefan
    Martin, You are doing a great job. Providing the best Logic tutorials around! I have quite a few of them now and they are a great point of reference any time I get stuck on a project. Don't worry about the remix contest. The main thing is to have fun being creative and if we have to wait for the results that's OK by me. Take care and get some rest, Stefan (Subliminal Attraction)
  • Darren
    Hi Yes the Best thing about the contest for me was being able to hear Olav's tracks from within logic, and follow along with his tutorial. This made all the difference in the world to my mixing knowledge. I would also love to hear the top 10. I would also love to be involved in a competition like this again, even if the only prize was to be able to write "MacProVideo Remix Winner 2009" everywhere. Cheers Darren.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: