macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Clear Speech Response
    Re: Remix Contest
    Martin...top ten would be choice! By the way, you absolutely did not drop the ball...we just hit it so high that it's taking a while for it to come back down!! Your work is appreciated. -Clear Speech Response
  • seige
    This is the first time I posted to mpv.. and I submitted my song I think the last day before it was over.. caught it by surprise.. but I am so amped to see who the winner is...good luck to everyone...
  • djwhiterabbit_oc
    Empty Promises
  • Martin
    Whoa ... someone's bitter ...
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi djwhiterabbit, It's been about 24 hours (if that) since Martin replied to this thread last... Please be a little more patient. Good things take time :-) In the meantime, feel free to read other users posts in this thread from the past 24 hours. Some very encouraging and understanding ones ;-) Comments like "empty promises" aren't particularly constructive, accurate or helpful considering the response you received was on the 30th October! Happy All Hallows Eve, Rounik
  • djwhiterabbit_oc
    thank you for the offer of 50% off, but when will that happen?
  • seige
    are yall still gonna post the top 10??
  • Martin
    We'll be posting the top 10 on Monday. I'll also send out the discount code at the same time! :) Thanks for your patience guys! Martin
  • Stefan
    Martin, You are a Star! Looking forward to listening to the lucky 10! Stefan
  • Manabu
    I joined the MPV and my first purchase was Olav's mix course. Right then the mix contest submission was ending so I really look forward to listen to some of the mixes from the members. Also is there an on-going song/mix critique or ongoing re-mix exchanges being done inter-member through this forum? That could/might be a nice feature and I have a few that I can submit for that.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: