macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Remix Contest
    check out the General sub forum for a number of threads for sharing remixes. There are too many to list, but here is one with the most posts to date: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/general-general&id=11982[/url] Best way, IMHO, would be to put the remix on myspace or similar and share the link that way. Cheers :-) Rounik
  • JJ
    What is Good is worth waiting for! Love to hear the top 10, and it is ok if I have to wait a little. ( I can't wait )
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi JJ! Yup me too. I'm eagerly awaiting the top 10. From some of the submissions I've heard already from users who have been kind enough to share their entries (in the General sub forum) the quality has been high and musical direction has been diverse too. Really looking forward to it. Good luck again to all who entered :-) Best Rounik
  • djwhiterabbit_oc
    don't know what time zone you're in? FYI, the Monday deadline has nearly come and gone.
  • Manabu
    I would guess that they are in Vancouver BC V6E 4E7, so I would assume that it would be the Pacific Standard Time.
  • djwhiterabbit_oc
    I am wondering if there is even a mac book pro on hand to present to the winner or was it a Sony Vaio?
  • djwhiterabbit_oc
    I guess we are all winners at this point.
  • Martin
    We've been working overtime to get the page up ... it's not 100% finished yet. There is going to be a "listener's choice" award added to the mix, so we're just finishing off the voting system ... It will be posted tomorrow ... I promise. Martin
  • manzanvil
    cool idea!
  • Neztic
    Yay! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: