macProVideo.com
Forums
  • brezerkr
    m-audio usb keystation haunted!
    im not in the habit of using my midi usb keyboard, as a result, its been dropped, sat on, and all other sorts of abuses. from day one after purchasing logic studio, i would have to go into hyper editor to delete the bizzare volume info that would added while i played, (white volume stripes would cause volume to jump back to higher level than where i set it at for mix) now it feezes while i play (the music continues, but software inst freezes) the resulting region shows an X rather than the usual little lines. is this a problem generating from the abused keystation, or is this somthing going wrong in the software of logic?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: m-audio usb keystation haunted!
    Wow! Is it comfortable sitting on a USb MIDI controller ;-))) It sounds to me like it could well be due to the poor, abused MIDI Keyboard... where is that phone number for reporting abuses to midi hardware.... hmmm... was here somewhere :-D But seriously, try going to File > Project settings > MIDI [Input filter] Tick the boxes for Program change, Pitch bend, control changes, Aftertouch, Polyphonic After touch and System Exclusive (but NOT Notes). How does it work now? Cheers Rounik
  • brezerkr
    DAMN ! that was a really fast response, and i appreciate it greatly. checking the boxs as prescribed has eliminated the problem, which is good cause im back to work on this sunny sunday afternoon, but its bad in i was secretly looking for an excuse to go to the store and by a new toy, alas i will work harder at breaking this unit more efficiantly.....oh no the dept of midi social services is here.....they are taking my baby away!
  • Rounik Admin
    LOL :-DDD No, don't break it... donate it ;-) then go treat yourself... Take care, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: