macProVideo.com
Forums
  • allanmacuser
    new to logic
    hi l am a new user to logic express although l have used graageband since it was released. let me just explain my setup l am using the Brian Moore i-guitar going through a Roland GR-20 guitar synth. now l have the tracks laid down just fine and l want to send the track to itunes which l do by using the bounce, but the sounds from the roland GR-20 are not detected. i know l am 61 years old and thing's take a little while to sink in, but this has got me beat can anyone help please thanks allan news4allan@yahoo.co.uk
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: new to logic
    Hi allan, Welcome to the macProVideo forums (and the world of Logic)! I've never come across a Brian moore i-guitar, but have you tried bouncing down in realtime as oppose to offline? You can find these two options within Logic's bounce dialogue window. Let me know if that works for you. Thanks Rounik
  • Manabu
    Hi Allan, If you have not taken Ligic 8 101, "Mastering Logic" there is quite a bit of "bouncing" topic covered. If you have not, I highly recommend it. It is a tremendous value! If you are still having a problem, we really would like to know specifically the steps you are taking to do what you are trying to do. Also not familiar with the Roland processor but is it used in Logic as a plug-in software instrument or are you taking analog recording into Logic?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Manabu, It's most definitely hardware ;) [url]http://www.iguitar.com/iGuitar/iGuitar.asp[/url] Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: