macProVideo.com
Forums
  • DS
    Record in Logic, mix in ProTools
    Hi, I've recorded a bunch of tunes in Logic Express 8, but we'll be mixing in ProTools. Is there a way to save/export these Logic files so it's easy to open them in ProTools? Thanks, DS
  • Christian L
    Re: Record in Logic, mix in ProTools
    Hi DS, You could also use File > Export > All Tracks as Audio Files. This will export all the tracks in your project in one go from the beginning to the end of the song. You can then import the tracks back in ProTools. Take the time to name all your tracks before exporting because all audio files will be named accordingly. Please note that export All Tracks as Audio files will NOT export your automation data and send effects. If you want to export Automation and Sends, you will have to solo each track and bounce them separately. Christian
  • DS
    Re: Record in Logic, mix in ProTools
    Hi Christian, Thanks very much for getting back so quickly with exactly what I needed to know. Hope I get a chance to return the favor. Want a CD? dukesharp@msn.com for clips DS
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: