macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cajypiu
    October's tutorial
    Hi Steve, just a quick one to say thank you for this month's TNT. The macro feature alone is one I've heard about but not seen in practice so it was worth it for that alone. For what it's worth, I also love the dipping in and out of 3rd party plugs with Logic's plugs too. They all have their own quirks when used in hosts so it is invaluable to see how they can be properly integrated with logic. Great stuff. Cheers, John
  • steveH
    Re: October's tutorial
    Hi John, Thanks! I wonder what i'll do in November?!
  • Cajypiu
    Hi Steve, I'm wondering too! How about some mixing trickery or useful setups/ templates for managing projects? Or, now that I think about it, how about working out/ what to do with the recording delay offset in the audio preferences when using external processing? I've just bought myself a rather nice external compressor and I for one would like to know I've got all of that in there properly! Cheers, John
  • Felorio
    Hi Steve, I'm making the 'Stylus Macro' from oct. TNT and it's working nice...except, when I drag the midi files to the arrange tracks, they play their midi notes but, they all trigger only the 1st track of Stylus! (And whatever sound is on that track). Is it something having to do with the macro? Or is it in logic? Or maybe in Stylus? Plus are the macros saved in Logic and avalible for every project automatically? Hopefully you can help me out with these questions. Thanks BTW, Your tutorials are great! (I have most of them)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: