macProVideo.com
Forums
  • karlos hano
    stereo-flip an audio region on logic?
    Hi everyone just a quick question. Simple task i just need to invert my stereo file left to right. I'm a former cubase user and if i remember correctly you just right click an audio file and from the process menu select stereo-flip. I checked on Logics sample editor/Function but nothing alike. I'm sure it's simple,...anyone?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: stereo-flip an audio region on logic?
    Hi Karlos! The easiest way I find to do this: Insert a Gain plug-in on the track and click on the "Swap left and right". There are other ways, but I think they're not as easy as this. Cheers Rounik
  • karlos hano
    killer man! just what i needed ,simple. it should be integrated on the functions menu don't you think? comes in handy...thanks alot man!
  • Rounik Admin
    Yeah that could be useful! Although I like the ability to have it in a plug-in because I can apply it non destructively to audio regions and even automate it too (to swap from l to r and back again). Also, I use it a lot on software instrument tracks too... but, yeah, the option would always be nice :-) Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: