macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Liwoxay
    Freezing multioutput ultrabeat?
    Hi team, I have my main drum kit in ultrabeat wired out to individual channels (as was taught to me by the tutorials!). I love the way I can process each channel. However. By adding verb/delays/compression etc to multiple channels, my poor old single core CPU gets overwhelmed really easily. I was wondering if there is a way to freeze each aux channel or the whole multiout UB so I can keep working. I looked in the manuals and searched here but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers, Alex
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Freezing multioutput ultrabeat?
    Hi Alex, I'd recommend soloing & bouncing or exporting each individual Aux track and bringing them onto Audio tracks in the Arrange. Then bypass the effects and Ultrabeat by Option-clicking on the effects Inserts in the relevant channel strips. If desired, you could simply bounce all the drum Aux's into one file if you're happy enough with the drum mix and then bypass all plug-ins. Cheers, Rounik
  • Liwoxay
    Dear Rounik: Thanks very much for your help. This will add a bunch of audio tracks but I guess is necessary to move on. Cheers! Alex
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alex, One of the great things about Logic (IMHO) is the ability to hide tracks and/or create folders - both these techniques can de-clutter your Arrange area ;-) Cheers, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: