macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Christian L
    Re: ESX24. What Instruments Are There in LP 8 Out of The Box?
    I couldn't find any harmonica instruments in Logic 7, even after looking all over my good ol' G5. It's a strange omission, but it looks like there is no harmonica sound in Logic, except for some audio appleloops.
  • Manabu
    Thank you so much for checking into the L7. I have a feeling that anything that is a bit difficult to articulate in a keyboard, they must have shied away. Given all the discussions happened in this thread, I am very content now what options are available and choose for a project at hand.
  • Christian L
    Hi guys, I found an Harmonica EXS24 instruments the other day and I thought about this thread. For those interested, the "BluesHarp" preset is located under "12 - Legacy Instruments"! Christian
  • Bakimyi
    Re: ESX24. What Instruments Are Th...
    Hi Christian, I have Logic 9 and I have looked under ESX24, Legacy Instruments and find only Sax and Drums. Still can't find a harmonica or blues harp. What do you think?? Thanks in advance!
  • Rounik Admin
    HI DQGuitar, I'm not near Logic right now, but if I remember correctly you need to type in BluesHarp as one word in the Library Search area.
  • Bakimyi
    Hi Rounik, Tried that but nothing turned up. I see that I have all the Jam Packs, etc. from Logic Studio 9. Still nothing shows up in the way of BluesHarp or Blues Harp or Harmonica, except as loops. I wanted to use the Harmonica as a software instrument. Any further help?? Thanks, David
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi David, Are you searching the Library for Channel Strip settings or EXS24 instruments? Try the later. (The EXS24 blue slot on the Channel Strip has a white highlight around it). Any joy?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: