macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Phil.c
    Re: How to create Aux
    Sorry about the pictures but i'm not connected to the internet on the Mac with Logic, but try these. [url]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll209/Philcog/cl2.jpg[/url] [url]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll209/Philcog/cl1.jpg[/url] First in the Arrange page I select Multi Kontakt, open an instrument, open the faders on Aux 1-4. In Env, New> Audio Object and Aux. For some reason I have only a choice of Aux 4 to about 20 or so. In I/O I select Kontakt but it does'nt light up. If I play that instrument I get nothing showing in the Aux. Phil
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Phil, Thanks for the pics! Ok. This is a bit of guesswork as I don't have JABB or Kontakt :( Sounds like you've done everything you need to do in Logic, but you need to get JABB to send out certain instrument sounds to different outputs. The operative concept here IMHO is "Outputs" from JABB not Aux - I'm not sure what the Aux function provides, you'll have to refer to your JABB manual. Under the instrument name "TPT1 open" there is "Outputs" showing stereo 1. That means the instrument will be played out of the normal outputs of the channel. There should be a way by clicking on that icon or setting the Outputs (top of interface) to route the different sounds to different outputs from JABB. Now, when you've done that, return to the Aux's in Logic and check the I/O. You should have extra options (e.g. Kontakt 1, 2, 3, etc is they are mono 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, etc if they are from stereo inputs from JABB) Hope that helps Rounik
  • Phil.c
    Thank again Rounik, i'll give it a go later, but the Jabb manual is not very informative!! Phil
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: