macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Darren
    Re: Logic Certification
    It's times like this when living in the worlds most isolated capitol city has it's drawbacks.
  • Vejogyi
    If anyone wants to get certified in Los Angeles, CA, I teach certification workshops there on a regular basis. I am also the author of the official Apple Pro Training Series textbook used for the certification!! If you want to see our Logic classes (Certification classes, but also various Logic specialization classes), check out [url]http://logicprohelp.com/training.php[/url] See you soon! My best, David Nahmani Apple Certified Logic Studio Master Trainer Author of "Logic Pro 8 and Logic Express 8", Apple Pro Training Series - Logic certification level 1 [url]http://logicprohelp.com/[/url]
  • macnando
    Hi David, What a pleasure! I just ordered your book in Amazon.com! Well, I would love to be your student but I'm really far away. I also thought to put some people together in my area (around Rio de Janeiro) and bring Steve H. here but it hasn't worked so far. Maybe in the near future... Anyway I'm very pleased to be a MacProVideo user and have these amazing instructors available to clear out my questions. All the best, Macnando
  • steveH
    David Nahmani rocks! I highly reccomend him as trainer and Logic master for anyone looking to travel to LA! Nice to have you touch down at MacProVideo, David! Steve H.
  • Rounik Admin
    If I had been living in the US few years ago before I first took the Logic certification journey, David Nahmani's Logic 101 course in LA would have been my first stop! He is simply a Logic jedi. Welcome to the forums David! While we're on the subject, If anyone wants to get certified in Bristol or the South west of England (including south Wales) I teach the Logic 101 course here and am available for bespoke training too :) Rounik
  • Xidehoy
    Steve - any progress setting up a cert course?
  • steveH
    Still working on it!
  • odessaflyer
    yes i would be interested in getting certification for Logic. I've not posted here lately but I've been using Logic everyday. I have five good tracks now of electronic music i am liking. Hope to hear from you.
  • steveH
    Hi! 3 days with Steve H at Future Media Concepts in Chicago... who's in? I'm very close to committing too a 3 day, 8hr/day Chicago based Logic 101 Apple Certification class. Seating is limited... perhaps a maximum of 6! I'm negotiating a 15% discount for you guys and I've got some tentative dates: 3/24-26 or 4/22-24 All in price will be around $1200 for the 3 days. I really need a show of hands to see how many who is really interested. Sooo... who's in and what days work best for you? Steve
  • Xidehoy
    Remote access? If so, I'm in for either set of days and will leave a deposit and put on pants to participate. Shaun
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: