macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Danny
    can anyone help me
    hello,i am having trouble with logic pro for some reason when i play my track it sounds very crackley and then the track stops playing, logic then tells me that there are other sample rates in the track,this seems to be happening with sounds i produce with my keyboard.can anyone help me.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: can anyone help me
    Hi Danny do know what the exact message is? Is it about "conflicting sample rates?" 1. What sample rate do you have your project set to? 2. If you have external audio interface, is it set to a different sample rate? 3. Does this happen with other projects or just this one? 4. What keyboard are you using & have you installed the latest drivers for it? Cheers Rounik
  • Danny
    no just with this project but my keyboard is new so im not to sure,my tune is set to 41.000 i don,t know what sample rate my keyboard is set to how would i find out can you change it through logic.
  • Danny
    yes it is about conflicted sample rates cheers
  • Rounik Admin
    is it a MIDI controller keyboard? Which brand? what model? Can you answer the other questions from my first post please ;-)
  • Danny
    it is M AUDIO AXIOM 25 usb midi controller keyboard thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    are you using an audio interface? If so which one? Do you have the latest drivers installed?
  • Danny
    no because my keyboard is usb so i plug it straight in to my macbook.
  • Rounik Admin
    ok. But please can you tell me the exact message that Logic displays. There are many possible error messages in Logic regarding sample rates. I'll be able to help you better if I know which one you are experiencing. Thanks Rounik
  • Danny
    im at work at the moment so i cant tell you but it says somthing like conflict between sample rates and then it tells me a sample rate that is causing a problem.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: