macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: can anyone help me
    Hi Danny, OK. What I would suggest is to unplug your keyboard and then see if you get the same issue. If you do, quit Logic and repair permissions: HD/Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility Select your start up drive and click "Repair Permissions" When finished restart your Mac. Open Logic and see if you have the same issue. If yes, then see if changing the I/O Buffer setting to a higher setting helps in: Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio [Devices] and/or see if you get the same error message when playing back a different project. Let us know how you get on. Cheers Rounik
  • Danny
    ok will do thanks again mate.
  • Danny
    hello rounik here is the message i am getting from logic . Sample Rate 31885 recognized. Check conflict between Logic Pro and external device.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Danny, Thanks for posting that.... Try following what I suggested in my post above @ 8:46am PST. Also try downloading the latest drivers for the Axiom from M-Audio: [url]http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=support&tab=driver&PID=d080fc27596dbb53f422a1b56ccbe28c&serie_ID=3#tabs[/url] Let me know if that helps. Cheers Rounik
  • Zihymua
    Be carefull, if your Mac OSX is on tiger you have to go with the driver 10.4.11 if it is Leopard 10.5.5 because i run this same problem with my 2 M-Audio keyboard
  • Danny
    hello thanks for your reply,how can i tell if its on tiger or leopard, my mac is 10.5.4 thanks look forward to your reply.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Danny, OS X 10.5.x is Leopard. OS X 10.4.x is Tiger. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: