macProVideo.com
Forums
  • steveH
    November is TNT Request Month!
    Anyone out there need some inside information? Steve H
  • Hizegau
    Re: November is TNT Request Month!
    I am interested in techniques for integrating Final Cut Pro and Logic, particularly the transfer of audio files via XML (both directions), which has always seemed rather clumsy to me. Also, suggestions for matching video frame rates within Logic (including 23.98) to insure proper synchronization. Thanks!
  • Rhyde
    I haven't had a chance to investigate because my external midi hardware is not currently set up, so sorry if this is redundant. Is there a way in the environment, or elsewise in Logic, to control external midi devices the way softsynths are? Thanks
  • SJKukla
    Hi Steve, I know you've done a series on some Logic Plug-ins before, but my thought was, perhaps a more in-depth series on them? Perhaps not only how to use them in Logic, but also, the theory behind why you'd use them, and some real-world situations in different genres of music? Just a thought! Steve K.
  • Wyhudyi
    I second poster [b]ME[/b] 's earlier suggestion- incorporate a hardware synth into the Logic workflow. I've always found the interaction between the digital synth realm and hardware synth realm challenging and kind of backward. Any TNT's you could share would be awesome! [i]An Example[/i]- Take a short song or loop where you have the hardware synth provide the bassline for the verse then change (via program change) to a string section in the chorus and back to the bassline for the verse. I would encourage you to complicate this example to your hearts content. :) Maybe add some modulations and controller information to the hardware synth automation? Add two hardware synths? Etc, etc. Thanks!
  • Rhyde
    In addition to what Cloud suggested, I was hoping to control patch parameters in external synths and effects from Logic in the style of Sound Diver or Galaxy. Even the way one can control the parameters such as Filter Frequency or Resonance from tracks would be helpful. Thanks.
  • kayleclements
    How about a tour of the new Marquee Stripe? I just found out about this on one of the other forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi KC, Funny you should mention it! This is by no means a comprehensive guide to the Marquee Stripe but it was asked about yesterday on these forums too: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=13814[/url] I think it could be a great part of a future TNT. Cheers Rounik
  • kayleclements
    Yeah - I know. That post made me think "The Marquee what now?" and I had to go look it up. I didn't even know it existed. I haven't gotten my head around it yet, but I plan to take a look at it with your post on screen and see what it is all about. Thanks -
  • Wilbur
    I would like to see some more Ultrabeat tutorials. I know there is already the unleashed tutorial, but I bet you still have a few tricks up your sleeve. Thanks,
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: