macProVideo.com
Forums
  • kayleclements
    Re: November is TNT Request Month!
    [quote:27764]My suggestion is a TNT on latency. Why big buffers are bad for some things but good for others. Maybe a quick way to change from when you're recording, to when your mixing. (I think the "low Latency" button does that? How to work out the most effective buffer size. That sort of thing.[/quote] Hi Kwackman - I would agree that this is a big topic, and I would love to have more info. Have you checked out this one: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic201[/url] Chapter 3 goes into latency - it has been a while since I watched it, but I remember it being very helpful - you may want to check that one out as well.
  • dynamicalan
    Hello, May 2008 on the TNT 1 Has two lessons no 74 and 75. Does that help? Sincerely, Alan
  • kayleclements
    Thanks for the info - I thought I remembered seeing it somewhere - I just didn't see it. I will look through it again.
  • dynamicalan
    Hello KC, it's in TNT 1 not TNT 2. Alan
  • kayleclements
    Got it! - Thanks Alan.
  • dynamicalan
    Hello, I got another suggestion for November Request Month TNT's. I thought Soundtrack Pro may be a great one. One that covers the process menu and the clip menu. Stuff like the Equalization Matching and what you get with replacing or adding noise also the noise print. I know the Soundtrack Pro tutorial covers fan noise but these are different. Also how to get the transpose and speed to work because it's said that if it's not brought in as an apple loop the menus are unavailable. The know this is a Soundtrack Pro post but it is a future TNT suggestion. Sincerely, Alan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: