macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Manabu
    "Bug" Report Logic 206 ES2 Exposed
    Just let you know that I've found a couple of very knit picking issues on Logic 206 ES 206. At Chapter 5, 4 min and 16 seconds marker. Steve says Oscillator 2, but I think he should have said "Oscillator 3" At Chapter 30 and on, there is no Duration indication when the chapter begins. I am using Mac N.E.D. 3.0.1 No major functional issue and it does not materially affect the quality of the lessons.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: "Bug" Report Logic 206 ES2 Exposed
    Hi Manabu, It's better to send these through the "Contact" or "Support" mail links via the top of the site as they will more likely to get picked up there. Thanks :) Rounik
  • Manabu
    OK, I will just do that now. Also does this forum site allow me to stay logged in? I have to type in the log-in every time I come back to post.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Manabu, You will get timed-out if you're inactive for a certain amount of time on these forums... If you prefer to stay logged in you can also use NED to check the forums and write post or do post this suggestion here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/forum-feedback&id=5695[/url] Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: