macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kristoff
    2 questions
    Hi guys, I have recently got Trilogy but have to use it with the Wrapper work around. Now do I go about automating the filters etc? Also how do you record automation in REAL time? Many thanks Chris
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: 2 questions
    Hi Kristoff, I don't have Trilogy but do have Atmosphere, Omnisphere and Stylus RMX. For the later two you have a MIDI Learn directly in the plug-in... I don;t think Trilogy has this ability? But, you can place the track in Latch or Touch mode, press Play and move the parameters in Trilogy. That should work in real time. I don't have Atmosphere on my system here... So I wonder if you can access the Automation parameters from the Track Header when in Automation mode, for offline automating. Cheers, Rounik
  • Kristoff
    I tried the Touch while it was playing but nothing happened. Does Latch mode do anything different to Touch? I hope there is a way to automate Trilogy though, Otherwise thats £150 not very well spent!!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Kristoff, I just remembered, Trilogy and Atmosphere will work using region based automation (HyperDraw). In your Trilogy manual you should find MIDI Controller no. info. You can use this to draw in the automation in Hyper Draw. You could use the Hyper Editor, or the Piano Roll and select View > Hyper Draw to easily automate the desired parameters. Cheers Rounik
  • Kristoff
    man your knowledge is savage. Just looked in the manual and read about it. now how would i go about getting the trigger finger to send the right cc, would i need to edit them in enigma?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Kristoff, I've never used the Trigger Finger... I guess if Enigma assigns CC's to the controls of the Finger then that should work..? Cheers :) Rounik
  • Kristoff
    Just thought I would let you know that I managed to get the trigger Finger to talk to Trilogy, So now its a case of recording the movements. Would that be done with the Record button or do I need to use the hyperdraw?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Kristoff, So how did you get the Trigger Finger to talk to Trilogy. Would be nice to know how for future reference ;-) I guess, you can use Hyper Draw and/or the record button to record the movements. Cheers Rounik
  • Kristoff
    To get the trigger finger to talk you need to open up Enigma. In there is a library of presets and one of them happened to be for Trilogy. You then drag the setting you want to control to the desired button on the trigger finger picture and repeat as you need to . Then send the new template to the trigger finger, and your sorted. Hope this helps
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: