macProVideo.com
Forums
  • guitarbloke
    understanding inputs
    Hi When i create an audio track, i have the option of 4 inputs. If i select 1 or 2, it works fine. If i choose 3 or 4 i still get a signal but very faint. My interface is a line 6 tone port UX 2. I know im missing some very basic signal flow understanding, but any help appreciated. Rob
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: understanding inputs
    Hi Rob, I believe inputs 1 & 2 on the pod are balanced XLR inputs? So, inputs 3 & 4 are 1/4-inch line inputs? Have you tried adjusting the gain levels when using 3 & 4, and switching off phantom power. What are you connecting into the pod? Cheers Rounik
  • guitarbloke
    hi Rounik Its a Tone Port UX2 & there 2 balanced XLR inputs & 2 instrument inputs. On the back there is 2 line inputs. As to how you label them in terms of input 1,2,3 or 4 i dont know. Phantom power is off. Im mainly connecting guitars I guess its more of a line 6 forum question? Rob
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Rob, Yes, I meant to type Tone Port UX 2, not Pod... Probably better to try on the Line 6 forums and let us know when you get an answer. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: