macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zihymua
    Be Caution
    In 6 weeks from now the new Snow Leopard will be at MacWorld first week of Jan. 2009. There will be all the new upgrade from Apple Pro software, so think about this, if Apple want to sell me Logic Pro 9 for let say $199. they have to offer me a lot, of new Synth +Instruments+Loops and a lot of new features we ask for like split control on fader, a control to enable all plug ins to be on or off etc..., perhaps everybody better stay standby in their purchase before we really know what will go on in the next Logic generation, that is a suggestion only AlRobi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Be Caution
    Hi AlRobi, Why do you think that Snow Leopard will definitely be available to buy in Jan 2009??? Although I'm sure the Logic developers have been busy at work on many great new features for the future Logic, it's only a year since Logic 8 was released and we're still only on 8.0.2... Perhaps we still have a Logic 8.1 and 8.2 to look forward to? Also, why do you think that a new OS release means a new version of Logic will be released at the same time? By the way, have you checked out the Bypass all plug-ins on a channel strip environment: [url]http://tnttutorials.macprovideo.com/fileexchange/environments/more_info.php?id=8[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • Zihymua
    To Rounik, that the word of Ceo Steve Job that Snow Leopard will be launch at the MacWorld 2009 , first because in video Apple it is really outdate for BluRay productions, it need Snow to do it, so Final Cut Studio have to be upgrade and every year at MacWorld they presents new products or what will be out soon
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alrobi, Do you have the link to that? I've seen on macrumors.com that there are hints that Snow leopard might be shipped in the 1st Q of 2009 (that means any time between Jan and end of March)... I'm not sure how directly it will affect Logic Studio... I anticipate this will bring about updates like Logic 8.1.x as opposed to Logic 9. They may wait until Snow leopard is extremely stable and robust before introducing Logic 9... I hope ;-) I'm looking forward to snow leopard. I have a good feeling about this OS... It's rumored to have a much smaller footprint!
  • Zihymua
    If i remember ok it was on the last Keynotes of Steve Job and there a letter about it by Steve in Apple site, if i have time i will tried to find the link
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: