macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Des_Esseintes
    Open Logic 7 project in Logic Express
    I "saved project as..." in Logic 7 and "copied everything" . When trying to open it in my Logic Express there are 3 plugins (Ad-Limit, Space Dsn, Sculpture) "unavailable". Is there any way to open my L7 project in Logic Express to make it sound completely the same? Thx.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Open Logic 7 project in Logic Express
    Hi Des_Esseintes, Logic Express doesn't have these plug-ins. You'll have to bounce those tracks to audio in Logic Pro first and then save project as... Cheers Rounik
  • Des_Esseintes
    [quote:7638]Hi Des_Esseintes, Logic Express doesn't have these plug-ins. You'll have to bounce those tracks to audio in Logic Pro first and then save project as... Cheers Rounik[/quote] Thanks Rounik, I'll do it then. Does Logic Studio has these plugins?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Des_Esseintes, No problem! Logic Pro 8 (part of Logic studio) has all the plug-ins from Logic Pro 7 plus some more :-) Infact, IMHO Logic Studio is a better deal than Logic Express 8 as you get all the jampacks except Vocal jam pack, more instruments & effects, Sound Track Pro 2, Compressor, Waveburner, Mainstage and just more features! Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: