macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: November TNT
    Hi Amir, I'm not experiencing this issue... runs fine here. Cheers Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi me, Sure, here are the titles for this month's TNT2: 26 - Key Signature & Loops 27 - Time Signature & Clicks 28 - Creating Headphone Mixes (Jonathan Perl) I can only apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope you are able to view them soon. Best Rounik
  • Bj
    Dear All, Have tried on and off all day to download Nov TNTs... but, alas no joy... Re-Downloaded several other tutorials and no problems at all... Have contacted support and am awaiting a reply... Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bj, Have you tried the suggestions from this post: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/ned/ned-mac&id=14127[/url] It's been updated recently. Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounik, Have follow the suggestions in the post many times... Other Tutorials download fine... It is only this particular one that will not... and still no response from support... Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bj, Again, I'm sorry this is the case for you. I've copied this from the Support page in case you didn't know already: "We respond to ALL support requests within 24 hours during our regular business hours. These are: 9am - 5pm PST, Monday to Friday." Take care, Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounik, Thanks for your support... ; ) I take it I'm not the only one experiencing this little hic-cup... Hopefully it will be resolved soon... Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bj, I've just been reading this thread... seems there are some who have been unlucky and others like myself who have been able to download it fine after a couple of attempts... Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm sure it will be resolved as soon as possible! Best Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounik, Thanks anyway for all you have done... Cheers, Bj
  • Darren
    Hi, It looks to me like the problem is solved. I was able to download the files on the weekend. Thanks to whoever fixed the problem. Darren
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: