Hi, I just tried again and still no luck... Bj
  • danishgreg
    Re: November TNT
    No problems for me after finding and cancelling nr 2 NED player
    No problems for me after finding and cancelling nr 2 NED player
  • Bj
    Still no success... have been in contact with support and tried a couple of 'fixes'... but alas no joy... Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bj, I'm really sorry to hear you're still having issues. That's really bad luck! Bj, you're on Tiger... so you are using NED 1? Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounik, Yes, still on Tiger and using Ned 1.1.1... Having no issues downloading other tutorials and even after re downloading TNT 2 it will not update to Nov... Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bj, I imagine you've done all this already with support, but what version of Quicktime are you using, and what Mac do you use? Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounik I'm upto date with ALL my software and my mac is only 14 months old, one of the last White 24" models, with Max RAM... I'd be very surprised if it was my equipment... considering Nov TNT is the only Tutorial I'm having issues with... Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bj, Do you have access to another Mac or perhaps a partition on an external HD on which you could install either Tiger (or preferably Leopard)? I know it's far from ideal. I'm just thinking of the short term (allowing you to see the TNT - I imagine it must be frustrating not being able to download it)... Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounik, Thanks for your concern and suggestions, but I won't be doing that... I'll wait for support to sort out the issue, as I'm sure they will, because I don't think the problem is mine. So while waiting for support I'll spend my time making music... Cheers, Bj
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: