macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tozyboy
    Re: November TNT
    It's OK now.... finally it is downloading Nov.'s TNT. I'm not sure why it was behaving a bit odd, but after trying a few times, it got going.. ! Thanks for Nov. TNT, I'm sure there will be some cool, and helpful new tutorials waiting to be viewed soon. :)
  • Bj
    Hi Steve, Have been trying for the last couple of hours to download Novembers TNT but to no avail... ) : Bj
  • Beel
    [quote:26194]Hi Steve, Have been trying for the last couple of hours to download Novembers TNT but to no avail... ) : Bj[/quote] Same here. Will try in a couple hours again, hopefully with more success. Best Beel
  • VanDyck
    I have been unable to download since yesterday evening. I briefly see a message about connecting to the server or whatever, then a quick progress bar followed by a "completed" message. But nothing is actually downloaded. This is a first!!! Any idea what the issue is? I would really like to enjoy the November TNT. Editted Ok, shortly after posting my reply I was successfully able to download. Some funny stuff going on here. Whatever. Cheers.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi all, To anyone who is still unable to download this month's update for TNT2, please try quitting NED and then log in to NED and try again. You shouldn't need to, but also try deleting the NED .plist Gosia has written a great sticky thread in the NED for Mac forum: 'Tips for Downloading with NED' [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/ned/ned-mac&id=6569[/url] If you are still experiencing issues, do contact Support: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Hope you all get it up and running asap. Best, Rounik
  • Amir
  • steveH
    Is this systemic? Anyone out there having better luck? I think that the problem is that the problem might have something to with the new HD 1280x720 format. Hopefully this will be ironed out asap!
  • danishgreg
    I cannot get a download either, after quitting and starting up again
    I cannot get a download either, after quitting and starting up again
  • Beel
    Still no luck here. Trashed the prefs and tried several login / logouts. Just the short download of about 120 kb or so and thats it. What did the others do to download it? Just kept trying ? If that will work I will hit the update key till my mouse breaks... ;-) Best Beel
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: