macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: November TNT
    Hi, First, I'm really sorry to know some are unable to still download it. I also cam across the same problem. about 5/6 hours before it was reported on the forums. I thought it was because it was being uploaded at the time(?) So, I quit NED and tried again - some 3-4 hours later... It then downloaded without a hitch... Can anyone who has been able to successfully download it please post here too to let us know. Many thanks for your patience, Rounik
  • Darren
    No luck here either. I tried quitting out of Safari too just on the slim chance it had something to do with being logged into the web site. No luck though. I don't think it is Ned because I downloaded an iMovie tutorial a few days ago with it. I too get aparent download activity for about 20 seconds, but its just a phantom. Cheers Darren.
  • Vamosao
    doit the safari and the ned reset procedure, re login, delete logic 303 tnt2 till october from HDisk, redowload but still not dowload the november TNT2. thks gas
  • Bj
    Hi All, Still no joy... Have tried everything and cannot get Nov TNT to download. I'll drop Support a line... Bj
  • Rhyde
    Same as other unsuccessful users.
  • VanDyck
    In my case, it was a matter of periodically trying to download over the course of two days. Certainly nothing requiring intelligent action.
  • JResende
    I can't download November TNT too. Trashed patch list preferences and nothing.
  • Beel
    Success ! It finally downloaded the Nov TNT. Just pressed the update button every time I started NED. Took me about 15-20 turns. Strange but I am glad to have it now. Hope all others will have similar ... "luck" Best Beel
  • Amir
    after viewing the videos i get movie clipping files on my desktop, does anyone else get these unwanted artifacts? thanks
  • Rhyde
    Most frustrating. I've got better things to do with my time than keep clicking on update or quiting and restarting. I's rather be learning new ways to use by computer and make music with it. Could someone kinkdly list the video titles so I know if it's something that will help me now. :(
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: