macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Free Logic Environments...
    Hi All, In case some of us didn't know, we have the ability at macProVideo.com forums to share our own Environments and .logic files. I've built a few and of course Steve H. and others have contributed lots too. There are some interesting Environments already available. You can upload and download them in the TNT File Exchange area: [url]http://tnttutorials.macprovideo.com/fileexchange/overview[/url] You can rate Environments and add comments too. Let's get creating and sharing! ;-) Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Free Logic Environments...
    I've recently uploaded one to help all those who, like me, wish Logic had one button to switch off all Effects on all Audio channels. This can be great while Mixing or recording, when you want to A/B between Wet and dry effects. Kind of like a Before and After snapshot. All the objects are there and unpackable. Each channel strip has it's own individual bypass button which bypasses the first 8 plug-ins. You can unpack this macro and add to it, to make it bypass the first 15 if you need to). There are 3 main Bypass buttons. Each, once pressed, bypasses 6 audio channel strips. I've added a floating Environment window to the Mixer page (screenset set 2) so it's more convenient. It was a lot of fun to make and I hope it helps or inspires more creativity. Feel free to modify any of the environments and upload them again or just comment there and/or here :) Take care, Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Free Logic Environments...
    Hi All, I've just uploaded a new Environment for you all! Call it an early Christmas present if you like it ;-) It's here: [url]http://tnttutorials.macprovideo.com/fileexchange/environments/more_info.php?id=19[/url] & there are full instructions inside. It looks like this when cabled to a soft. inst channel strip: [img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/3262/picture11li3.png[/img] There are 6 possible parameters that can be randomized. I've set up an example... Logic's transport needs to be running (in play mode) for it to work and there must be a MIDI region already on the soft. inst track too. Please do play around with it and let me know what you think. All forms of feedback are welcome. Yes, even if you think..."what's the point of x?" That's welcome too ;-) Again full instructions are in the Marker List on screenset 1 and screenset 2 contains only the environment. I really hope you enjoy it and find some use for it, and if not, let me know what you feel is lacking. (it is ver.1 and I'd like to improve it) Many thanks, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: