macProVideo.com
Forums
  • ARCHTOP
    AUDIO INPUT LEVELS
    I've noticed recording audio, the playback levels are much less than what is shown when monitoring the recording. I have the same problem with microphones and a direct input guitar. Motu 828mkII converter, input into Presonus eureka with spdif out to the Motu. Any thoughts for a begginer? Arch
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: AUDIO INPUT LEVELS
    Hi Arch, Welcome to the forums! Out of interest, what settings do you have in: Preferences > Audio [Devices]? Do you have software monitoring turned on? Cheers Rounik
  • ARCHTOP
    Yes, I do have the software monitoring turned on. Will software pluggins affect the actual monitored level in the channel strip? Should I try to set levels prior to adding pluggins? Thanks again Arch
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Arch, I think it depends on your audio interface. Do you have any software for the Motu that you are using? I can't replicate your issue on my system. I might try a different interface in a few days to see if it is interface based. What other options do you have checked in: Preferences > Audio [Devices] ? Cheers Rounik
  • ARCHTOP
    Thanks for the reply. Honestly, I think it is just a newbie operator. I have been laying additonal audio tracks without being able to duplicate the audio level issue. Arch
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Arch, That's great to know it's all working as expected :) Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: