macProVideo.com
Forums
  • blkbrd57
    Fade Out Techniques
    Is there a section in one of the Logic Tutorials that goes into detail about Master Mix Fade Out Techniques?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Fade Out Techniques
    Hi & welcome to the forums! Can you explain what you mean by "Master Mix Fade Out Techniques"? What style fo music are you referring to? If you mean automating the volume levels on individual or the main Output 1-2 tracks, or using the crossfade tool and/or fade functions in the Inspector for creating fades on audio tracks, then do check out the Logic 8 101 tutorial: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/Logic8101[/url] If it's something else, please explain in more detail. Cheers Rounik
  • blkbrd57
    Rounik, Thanks for answering my question so promptly. Per your suggestion I found my answer in the automation section of Logic 8 101. Thanks again
  • Rounik Admin
    Glad you found it :) Rounik
  • Gegatso
    I have the Logic 8 101 training video and I have not seen where you can automate the out1-2 or master volumes when I go through the "automation" chapter. Somoene care to tell me exactly where it is in there?? Much thanks from a guy whose songs never fade.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Gegatso & welcome to the forums :) I haven't reviewed the Logic 101 tutorial since your question, but I'm pretty sure Martin shows how to add AUX Channels (or any channel strip, e.g. Output 1-2) from the Mixer to the Arrange area. Once a channel is in the Arrange area ( as a track) then you can easily draw in automation. In the Mixer, Control/Right-click on the Channel strip (e.g. Output 1-2) and choose: 'Create/Select Arrange Track'. By the way, if you want to add volume automation to the Output 1-2 in real-time without adding it to the Arrange area, you can choose latch/touch mode on the Channel Strip in the Mixer and move the volume fader during playback. :) Rounik
  • Gegatso
    That completely works for me! Thanks a ton!!
  • Rounik Admin
    Great! Glad it's worked. Let us know if you have any more questions :) Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: