macProVideo.com
Forums
  • KBytes
    Test Oscillator (Sweep modes)
    This is in response to the 'S O U N D' (and why it sounds that way) video. When running a sine sweep using the Test Oscillator, what's the difference between Linear and Logarithmic modes? I've noticed that in Linear mode, even if I set the start freqreuncy to 20Hz it doesn't display on the Multi level metre,until approx 250hz. However on log mode, it does start from 20hz. With respect to these differences when would you use one and not the other? Are there any good tutorials that teach you how to properly calibrate your monitor speakers using these test tones?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Test Oscillator (Sweep modes)
    Hi KBytes, I can't answer your question on the lin vs log sweep in the Test Osc. but you might want to check this out and register your interest: [url]http://tnttutorials.macprovideo.com/forum/general/tnt-beta&id=10958[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • KBytes
    Re: Test Oscillator (Sweep modes)
    Thanks Rounik, will do at some point. Meanwhile if someone knows the answer to this post, I'm listening.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: